Game Soft Movie Filesonic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Limitless [2011] R5 XviD 400MB-DAYN
Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012-x32/x64/ENG I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:28 am by Admin

» My Lai Four (2011) DVDRip XviD - DMZ
Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012-x32/x64/ENG I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:54 am by Admin

» Cross (2011) DVDRip XviD-FRAGMENT
Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012-x32/x64/ENG I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:59 am by Admin

» Photoshop Mama's Tutorials Collection
Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012-x32/x64/ENG I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:44 am by Admin

» Josh Thomas - Suprise (2011) DVDRip XviD-aAF
Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012-x32/x64/ENG I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 2:03 am by Admin

» Graphicriver Power Flyer Bundle 224512
Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012-x32/x64/ENG I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:38 am by Admin

» Assassins Creed Brotherhood-SKIDROW (PC/2011/Multi 11)
Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012-x32/x64/ENG I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:14 am by Admin

» Sigma Die (2007) DVDRip XviD-IGUANA
Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012-x32/x64/ENG I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:30 am by Admin

» 7 Khoon Maaf (2011) BRRip 720p x264-MitZep
Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012-x32/x64/ENG I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:22 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012-x32/x64/ENG

Go down

Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012-x32/x64/ENG Empty Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012-x32/x64/ENG

Post  Admin Sat May 14, 2011 1:40 am

Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012-x32/x64/ENG 1347ab

Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 x32/x64/ENG

AutoCAD® Mechanical design and drafting software is AutoCAD® software for manufacturing, purpose-built to accelerate the mechanical design process. Part of the Autodesk solution for Digital Prototyping, it includes all the functionality of AutoCAD, one of the world’s leading 2D CAD design software, plus comprehensive libraries of standards-based parts and tools for automating common mechanical CAD tasks. AutoCAD Mechanical design software helps save hours of design time, so you can spend time innovating rather than drafting.

AutoCAD ® Mechanical - this is AutoCAD ® for machinery and industrial production:
- High-performance design and drafting - A set of functions covering all aspects of design in the industry.
- Libraries of standard components - Supports a variety of drafting standards, and the library houses more than 700,000 standard components.
- Generator components and design-ins - Quickly create and calculate standard components of products.
- Production of documentation and reporting - Tools for rapid preparation of documentation, the application of explanatory elements and report on industrial projects
- Collaboration and Data Management - provides a reliable and secure data exchange 2D projects with other engineers.

Key features:
Functionality of AutoCAD ® Mechanical allow you to automate routine tasks and improve production of working drawings, giving designers a competitive advantage.

Optimized interface for working with the dimensions and tolerances, embedded in the dashboard, implements the principle of editing the "what you see is what you get."

Panel of the Drawing:

Specialized functions contribute to the creation of drawings of higher quality. AutoCAD Mechanical contains more than 30 functions for creating rectangles, arcs, lines, special lines for local sections and cross sections, axial lines and shading.

Formation of the invisible lines of the circuit:

Costs of effort on drawing down thanks to the automatic formation of the invisible contour lines, which are updated when changes to the drawing objects. The calculation is performed on the lines specified by the user objects and foreground. When changes in the geometric objects are automatically redrawing, it frees users from having to cut the line and change the properties of objects. In addition, the function of 2D hide warns of possible errors in the geometry.

Manager of dependencies:
Now you can specify the parametric dependence instead of drawing the individual elements by hand.
Manager dependencies allows such dynamic constraints, parallel, tangent or perpendicular. Once the parameters are specified, when changes in a part or product manager automatically updates the geometry in compliance with the specified dependencies.

Optimized working environment:

AutoCAD Mechanical is equipped with intuitive user interface. You can spend less time searching for the right tools and commands, putting them convenient way.

Workspaces:
Toolbar "Workspaces" allows you to adapt the interface and settings. Pull-down menus for easy access to the interface structure. AutoCAD Mechanical comes bundled with several ready-made workspaces, including classical space AutoCAD.Est well as several training workspaces with which you can learn a lot of functions, AutoCAD Mechanical.

Superrazmery:

You can modify, edit and delete sizes, without spending too much time and effort. In AutoCAD Mechanical work with the dimensions of AutoCAD refined, dialogs are not overloaded with information, and you control only those parameters that are important for mechanical design. Automatic dimensioning can significantly reduce the number of actions. The result is a group of objects, perpendicular, parallel, or symmetric, in compliance with the required distance between them. Dependent on each other dimensions is automatically rebuilt when you add or change information on the tolerances and landings. Verification sizes allow you to specify the criteria for testing.

Geometry management by size:

Part of the product can be given the desired shape and size, simply changing the values ​​of the dimension numbers. In complex products requires the user to specify what kind of geometry must obey the modified dimensions.

Superprivyazka:

Indication of characteristic points of geometrical objects is simplified if we use for this mode superprivyazki. In AutoCAD Mechanical, there are five sets of specialized superprivyazok, in addition, there are a number of new compared with the basic AutoCAD objects of choice. Choose one set of superprivyazok that is best suited for the task.

Associative editing of drawings:

Editing drawings faster thanks to effective tools that manage the previous operation. Structural elements of parts can be easily edited, no need to delete and create them anew. For example, changing the chamfer is made in the same dialog box as her creation, to call this window, double click on the bevel.

Navigation model:

Navigation tool will allow you to figure out how to relate to each other elements of the product. Making the cursor on the details, you'll see their names. If you expand the window hints become visible to the hierarchical relationships of components. Illuminates the entire part geometry, the base point pen appears as a standard orientation can be evaluated by the arrow.

Software Development Toolkit (SDK):
Adaptation and combination of functions of AutoCAD Mechanical can increase your productivity. With the help of an SDK for application programming interface (API) you can customize and automate certain features and combinations thereof. SDK includes the API documentation and sample scripts

Download

Code:
http://www.filesonic.com/file/992827394/AutoDesk.rar
Code:
http://www.wupload.com/file/538119

Admin
Admin

https://gamesoftmovie.forumvi.com

Back to top Go down